Your residential home inspection covers all major home systems including structure, roof, exterior, garage, interior, electrical, plumbing, fireplace and heating and cooling. Objective is to assess overall condition of property as it relates to your due diligence by identifying potential repairs, maintenance items and other factors for consideration.
|Single-Family Home / Condominium Inspection|
|Up to 3,000 square feet
3,001 through 6,000 square feet
6,001 square feet and up
|Multi-Family Home Inspection|
|Duplex Investment Property
Fourplex Investment Property
|Environmental Services Add-on|
|Radon Test (48 Hours)
Methamphetamine Test (Four Surface Swabs)
Mold Panel (Three Air Samples)
- Credibility – licensed, certified and insured.
- Experience – practical field experience.
- Reputation – history of proven client satisfaction.
- Professionalism – respectful, prompt and honest.
- Availability – approachable and responsive.
Call, text or email today!
801 859 8543