Property Condition Assessments (PCAs)
Property condition assessments are for buyers / investors prior to closing or tenants for pre-lease negotiations and covers most major building systems including structure, roof, exterior, interior, electrical, plumbing and heating and cooling. Objective is to assess overall condition of property as it relates to your due diligence by identifying potential repairs, maintenance items and other factors for consideration. The property condition report format is based on ASTM E-2018 standard and is a financial study aimed at analyzing the financial requirements of a property over a 10 year period.
|Property Condition Assessment (PCA)|
|Building up to 3,000 square feet
3,001 up to 6,000 square feet
6,001 up to 10,000 square feet
10,001 up to 100,000 square feet
|Radon Test (48 Hours)
Methamphetamine Test (Four Surface Swabs)
Mold Panel (Three Air Samples)
∗ Additional fees may apply.
- Eliminate need to contract with separate tradespeople.
- Receive unbiased assessment of condition.
- Reduce lead-time and turnaround for report.
- Enhance confidentiality with stakeholders.
Scope of Inspection
- Building Site – topography, storm drains, parking lot, walkways, curbing, lighting, signage, amenities, fencing, retaining walls and utility connections.
- Building Envelope – wall covering, windows, doors, facades, stairways, balconies and decks.
- Structural Elements – footings, foundations, walls, attic and roof.
- Interior Components – stairways, hallways, common area, tenants space, flooring, wall finishing, ceilings and amenities.
- Roofing – roof design, covering, flashing and drainage components.
- Mechanical Systems – Heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems.
- Plumbing System – Water supply, water heaters, connections, valves, fixtures and drain waste piping.
- Electrical System – Electrical service connection, sub-panels, wiring, outlets and fixtures.
- ADA Compliance – Tier I survey for accessibility.
- Credibility – licensed, certified and insured.
- Experience – practical field experience.
- Reputation – history of proven client satisfaction.
- Professionalism – respectful, prompt and honest.
- Availability – approachable and responsive
Call, text or email today!
801 859 8543