Home Inspection Services
Your residential home inspection covers all major home systems including structure, roof, exterior, garage, interior, electrical, plumbing, fireplace and heating and cooling. Objective is to assess overall condition of property as it relates to your due diligence by identifying potential repairs, maintenance items and other factors for consideration.
|Single-Family Home / Condominium Inspection|
|Property up to 4,000 square feet
4,001 up to 8,000 square feet
8,001 square feet and up
|Multi-Family Home Inspection|
|Duplex Investment Property
Fourplex Investment Property
|Radon Test (48 Hours)
Methamphetamine Test (Four Surface Swabs)
Mold Panel (Three Air Samples)
- Every inspection includes infrared scanning.
- Termite inspection certificates included.
- No charge for re-inspections.
- Free 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- No extra charges for crawl spaces and older homes.
- Convenient no fee credit card processing.
- No extra charge for miles.
- No cancellation fee.
Scope of Inspection
- Structure – integrity of foundation, signs of settling or cracking and grades issues including conditions conducive to moisture.
- Attic and insulation – visible framing and roof sheathing, ventilation and insulation as well as signs of moisture.
- Roofing and gutters – condition of materials, its ability to carry off moisture and evidence of possible water penetration.
- Exterior siding, flashing, trim, soffit and fascia – general condition of materials and check for gaps or other moisture hazards.
- Driveways, patios, decks and porches – signs of settling, deck safety, deferred maintenance.
- Interior walls, floors, ceilings, doors and windows – windows, doors, cabinets and respective hardware.
- Electrical system – outside entrance wiring, service panels, branch circuit wiring, electrical fixtures, outlets, switches and other devices including outlet polarity and GFCI protection.
- Plumbing system and drain piping – main water connection, all visible supply and drain waste piping and plumbing fixtures.
- Water heater – size and installation including flue vent and pressure release value.
- Heating and cooling system – proper installation of furnace and other central air components including air supply ducts, registers and thermostats.
- Kitchen appliances – oven / range, dishwasher, refrigerator and disposal
- Credibility – licensed, certified and insured.
- Experience – practical field experience.
- Reputation – history of proven client satisfaction.
- Professionalism – respectful, prompt and honest.
- Availability – approachable and responsive.
Call, text or email today!
801 859 8543