RESIDENTIAL INSPECTION SERVICES
HomeGuard Inspections™ is committed to helping protect your financial interests through a professional and comprehensive home inspection using InterNACHI’s Standards of Practice. Your inspection includes an onsite walk-through of your potential new home to help identify concerns critical to your due diligence followed by a digital report outlining the condition of each of the home’s major systems along with any noted concerns.
PROFESSIONAL, THOROUGH AND KNOWLEDGABLE
HomeGuard Inspections™ employs the latest technology in infrared imaging and electronic testing equipment for evaluating all of your major components including structural, roof, electrical, plumbing, heating and cooling. You can expect a quality report which reflects the true condition of the property and which is fair and reasonable for all stakeholders while reducing risk for the buyer. A typical on-site inspection covers the following:
- Structure – integrity of foundation, signs of settling or cracking and grades issues including conditions conducive to moisture.
- Attic and insulation – visible framing and roof sheathing, ventilation and insulation as well as signs of moisture.
- Roofing and gutters – condition of materials, its ability to carry off moisture and evidence of possible water penetration.
- Exterior siding, flashing, trim, soffit and facia – general condition of materials and check for gaps or other moisture hazards.
- Driveways, patios, decks and porches – signs of settling, deck safety, deferred maintenance.
- Interior walls, floors, ceilings, doors and windows – windows, doors, cabinets and respective hardware
- Electrical system – outside entrance wiring, service panels, branch circuit wiring, electrical fixtures, outlets, switches and other devices including outlet polarity and GFCI protection.
- Plumbing system and drain piping – main water connection, all visible supply and drain waste piping and plumbing fixtures.
- Water heater – size and installation including flue vent and pressure release value.
- Heating and cooling system – proper installation of furnace and other central air components including air supply ducts, registers and thermostats.
- Kitchen appliances – oven / range, dishwasher, refrigerator and disposal
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
You can trust HomeGuard Inspections™ will provide a professional and thorough property inspection. If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your property inspection, we’ll work with you until you feel confident you know the condition of the property and what it means to you in your due diligence
Call, text or email today!
801 859 8543